- Soft natural coir fine for excellent scrubbing, softened by proprietary chemical-free methods
- Exclusive use of long bristles alone to reduce shedding and avoid clogging of drains
- Does not leave scratches on Teflon and coated utensils
- Can be used on hot utensils
- Free from glue and rubber
- Scrub Diameter: 10cm
- Binding material: Cotton Thread
How to use these scrub pads? Do they require special soap or liquid for cleaning?
No. You can use them like you would use any other scrubber.
Are these coconut scrub pads multi-purpose? If yes, where can I use them?
These are rough scrubbers that can be used to clean any suitable surface.
Does it use any type of harmful adhesives or rubber for binding?
Since these pads are multi-purpose, on which surfaces can I use them?
Any suitable surface. These are rough scrubbers that serve to remove stuck dirt.
#ONEarth Basics: Why must waste coconut shells be upcycled?
Waste coconut shells are burnt in large numbers in South India, primarily because the smoke drives away the mosquitoes. Also, it's a quick way to get rid of them. However, this releases methane and CO2 in the atmosphere. Methane is 80x worse than CO2 when it comes to global warming in the short run. In the long run, it is still about 25x worse.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.